Note: This chest is only accessible after completing the side quest “The Hall of Herodiana“
From the Floo Flame in the Bell Tower Courtyard, go through the large door to the southeast using Alohomora (level 1), then use Depulso on the button on the wall to the left of the large hallway. This will grant you access to Depulso Puzzle Room 1. To retrieve the Collection Chest, you must collect all three chests in the room.
- Before descending, use Accio on the far-right block.
- Go down and position yourself facing the first cube of the central block, heading south. Use Depulso on it.
- Without moving, use Depulso on the one next to it.
- You can now access the first chest and reset the room.
- Go down and use Accio and Depulso on the first block you touched to bring it to the north of the room, then to the west, then north again, and finally east.
- Stand next to the platform where the first chest was and move the highest cube of the block north, then west, then north.
- From there, pull the two-cube block west, then the now three-cube block east.
- Bring the cube against the west wall north, then east.
- You can now access the second chest and reset the room.
- Move the cube against the west wall north.
- Connect the two blocks just to the right with the third one by pulling them west.
- Pull your new three-cube block south, then east.
- Push the two central cubes north.
- Pull the three-cube block north, then push it east, then north, then west.
- Go to the north wall and push the isolated block east.
- Pull the two-cube block east.
- Pull the isolated block north to form a second three-cube block.
- Pull the first three-cube block north to join everything, and pull this new block south.
- You can now access the third chest and return to the entrance of the room to find the collection chest.
Reward: Potionist’s Shelf (Summoning)